Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 31, 2012
Burger Boy - Jick/Joick - Episode 3 Tube. Duration : 0.38 Mins.


(A/N: DAMN, 23 COMMENTS ON THE LAST EP! Wow, thanks guys. SO glad you like this. Thanks a lot (:) ----- "Alright." He said, pointing to the rack of boxes hanging above the backrooms sink. (The far right side of the kitchen area is where all the cooking gear and stuff is, the left side has like, 3 huge sinks with a counter and stuff. Thats where the cleaning goes on. Then past THAT is where the storage rooms are. Things like fridges, freezers, and boxed goods are there.) "Grab a pair of gloves first, then I'll show you how to make some burgers. Fair enough?" I nodded. Seemed simple enough. I put some on, then followed his lead to the boards. (thats the word thats used for where the burgers are placed on and made) I felt a little lost as he just stood there doing nothing. "Um.. Wh-" "Cheeseburger." The voice sounded like it came from the front. Some of the cooks started to move, but Joe waved them off and told them he'd take it. Of course they didnt mind. It was a free break for them. "Alright." He said, gently pushing me over to the bread buns that lay in a crate under the boards, "Grab one of those small ones. Quickly." "Uh.. o-okay." I took one out, then looked at him for what to do. He pointed towards one of the metal machines that was placed on the board. "Toaster. Put the top half of the bun in one side, and the bottom half in the other. They'll come out themselves in a few seconds." Man, this kid wasnt messing around. It was fucking nerve racking as hell since I had ...

0 comments: